Sunday, March 31, 2019

Stn

STN... STUDENT TELEVISION NETWORK

I went on a trip that was truly eye opening. I didn’t only learn how to make a video and edit it but I learned what viewers want. Viewers simply just want a STORY! A story they can relate to. A story that is interesting and has multiple meanings to it. Humans want stories and through the editing process, I am trying to make it more relateable to the audience... high school students and of course the people from Cambridge! This trip taught me so much and i can’t wait to implement it into my own video!

πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”ΆπŸ”ΆπŸ”Ά

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ULHT6f8M0eJMFSZYAJfhC_PfJ2wDOzpE/view?usp=sharing CCR is complete.